Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Persuasive writing

 Ciao viewers, we had to do 3 different subjects and write the statement next to I think, why next to because and you need to prove it next to my evidence. The three statements I chose were 12 year olds shouldn't be allowed to drive. Another one was basketball is better than netball. One was lollies should be allowed at school but I disagreed. Please let me know if you agree or disagree or if I change your mind.

I think… 12 Year olds should not be allowed to drive.


Because… Think about all the accidents that could happen and there will be a bunch more crime. There's already alot of accidents we don’t need any more. There would be way more people running/driving away from their family when they are not allowed. There would be more deaths.


My evidence: there are now 352 deaths if 12 year olds drive there would be even more that's just in nz. Source: link


I think… Basketball is better than netball


Because… Netball is more complicated and basketball is alot easier. 



My evidence: In basketball they are allowed anywhere so people can have alot more trys with the ball. In basketball you are allowed to dribble and move with the ball. The hoops have a back board. link


I think… Lollies shouldn’t be allowed at school


Because… people would be hyper and have diabetes. It would give them energy and make them happy but they will have a sugar crash and they would become addicted. Their teeth would rot as well.


My evidence: Sugar crash causes you to be distracted so it would not be good for school. Source: link


Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it.

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Kumusta Leo,
    Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. It's great to see you could back up your thinking with evidence! Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete