Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Our home halloween trick or treating

 Ciao viewers, today I am going to tell you about our home halloween trick or treating. We didn't do proper trick or treating because covid is in Chirstchurch. We also did it on the 30th rather than the 31st. Because the 31st is a school night for Izzy and I, and a work night for Mum and Dad aswell. Izzy and I were inside while Mum and Dad were getting the sleep out ready for pretend trick or treating, when we went in Dad sprayed silly string be hind the curten which scared Mum a bit because she didn't know he was doing that a tiny bit me aswell though. But I was still excpecting Dad to pop out and he did. Then we filled up our buckets with lollies and went inside and watched movies and had a couple lollies.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine all the memories you are going to have Leo,as you get older.Your posts that include your family,are always filled with fun times.
    I really enjoy reading your posts.Thank you for sharing your special moments with us.

    ReplyDelete