Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Term 4 Swimming day 2

 Ciao viewers, this is day 2 of doing swimming at Canterbury swim school I am going to tell you what my group did today. In my group there was Jherean, Myla, Santanah, Alex, Krystallyna and Ryan. Yesterday Tyrone was in my but he changed groups. We were swimming to a line and then swimming back first. We did bubble, arm and breath, back stroke, dolphine dive and over arm. We then swam to the end and back on the first one I swam with out stopping, but on the second I stopped because some one was kicking and started choking a bit. Then we did a dolphine dive to the line.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section bellow.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Leo,
    Thanks for sharing your swimming experience with us! I hope you are enjoying your lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola,
      your welcome I hope so too.

      Delete