Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Oma and Opa's Day 1

Ciao viewers, last Tuesday I went to my Oma and Opa's house. When I went to Oma and Opa's it was around 12 o clock. When I got there everything looked different because Oma likes moving stuff around. I saw a present for me since they missed my birthday because it was in lock down. I got a hat and a card and in the card was a 50$ dollar note. My Auntey and Grady came over and they got me 50$ dollars as well. Then we all played mini golf on the x box for a bit. Then Auntey, Grady, Opa and I went shopping first I did a claw machine I didn't get anything though. Next we went to eb-games and I got the cluedo card game, the next place whitcouls and there I got a brain teaser and Harry Potter and the philosaphise stone. Then we went to the ware house I didn't get anything from there. Then Opa got me sushi and rice balls, for dinner then we all went home. Auntey and grady left and Opa and I had dinner, Oma was at a church thing then Opa and I played mini golf, then I went to bed.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoy, please leave feedback in the comment section bellow.
 Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a very interesting time with your family Leo.I love all the detail that you included and told us what you did.It gives the reader an image and helps them feel like they are there,with you.

    What did you spend the $50 on?.
    I am looking forward to reading your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Sorry I can't remember but I had to 50$ so I basically 100$

      Delete