Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Oma and Opa's day 3

Ciao viewers, not to long ago I went to my Oma and Opa's house, this is day 3 of being at Oma and Opa's the last day. In the morning I watched Netflix for a bit then I played Roblox. Oma was going to make pancakes but unfortunatley we didn't have any eggs so I had peanut butter on toast for breakfast. Then I played some more roblox then Opa woke up and we played roblox whith me for a bit. Then we had lunch and played Mini golf for a bit and even Oma played Oma bearley ever plays video games. Then I had to leave and go back home.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed the blog, please leave feed back in the comment section below.
Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great blog Leo.
    Where do you play mini golf?.
    Sam and I played it in town a wee while back.It wasn't until we were finished,we read the rules.We found out we hadn't been playing by the rules so have decided we need a rematch.

    How did you get home?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, we were playing mini golf on the x-box, I can't remember the last time I went golfing I usually go to random places. Funny well at least you had fun. My Opa drove me.

      Delete