Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Greymouth Day 2

Ciao viewers, not to long ago I went to Greymouth this is day 2 of being at Greymouth. First Mum and Dad had a coffee the we went out for a walk. We went around looking for a place to have lunch we ended up finding a cafe. I had a ginger bread man, so did Izzy. I also had a spagehatti on bread with cheese and a sausage roll pie thing, well thats what I would call it any ways, oh and chips. Then we started making are way back to the truck. Then we went for a drive around and then went to the place we are staying at. Then had dinner and desert and Izzy went to sleep a bit early. so we watched the simpsons.


Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, pleas leave feed back in the comment section bellow
Ciao.                                                                                                                                                               



4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts Leo.They are fill of informative information and illustrations.
    I guess you are back in Christchurch now,as we have school on Monday.
    Have a wonderful term 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much that makes my heart warm like always. You have a wonderful term 4 as well.

      Delete
  2. Hola Leo,
    I have only just come across this post and I am thrilled that I did! I visit this cafe every time I am in Greymouth. It is my favourite! I love all the funky art. What did you think of it? Thanks for sharing with us once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola,
      really thats cool you go to it. the art is awesome. you welcome.

      Delete