Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Term 4 Swimming Day One.

 Ciao viewers, we were swimming at Canterbury swim school with a board also with out a board. We were swimming to a line and then swimming back. We did bubble breath, back stroke and over arm. In my group there was Jherean, Tyrone, Myla, Santanah, Alex, Krystallyna and Ryan. I liked swimming in the big pull I didn't like not jumping off the board. A goal for this term is to learn how to dive correctly.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section bellow.

Ciao. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Leo how was canterbury swim school. Was it fun was it hard to learn those skills did you like doing thoes skill. I hope you have fun swimming today bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      it was good. it wasn't that hard.

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      it was good. it wasn't that hard.

      Delete
  2. Guten tag Leo,
    Thanks for sharing your swimming experience with us. I am sure that you will improve and be able to achieve your goal of diving! I enjoy swimming too and still remember when I learnt to dive. Where is your favourite place to swim?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola,
      your welcome, I have now. jelly park.

      Delete