Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

All about me

Kumasta my name is Leo. I go to an Uru Manuka primary school. My favourite food is sushi And pepperoni pizza and lollies.my favourite school subject is maths and reading. In my spare time I like to play basketball. My favourite Animals are leopards. My favourite game is roblox. I live with my mum and dad And sister i grew up in kaipoi. I am in a year 4/5 class with 29 lovely students. I have 1 cat called Arthur and 1 rabbit called Mr Tibbles. Thank you for reading my post. Please feel free to write a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leo.
    I have had many,many animals growing up.I even had rats.I had a favourite one called Goosebumps.I used to take him shopping with me.
    I had an angora rabbit called Essmeralda.
    My favourite animal is a horse.
    If you could have any animal in the world,what would it be and why?. I would like a pet worm and I would call it Wiggles....just kidding.I would go for a giraffe.That way it can was the high windows for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I had a pet worm but I let it go free.I would have a leopard because I love leapards and because i can go on it's bvack and climb trees and go super fun

      Delete