Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2021

My Dad's birthday

 Ciao viewers, yesterday it was my Dad's birthday the day before we made his cake. In the morning we made pancakes for breakfast, it was my first time making pancakes. So obviously I didn't do to well, my Mum didn't want any pancakes so Izzy, Dad and I had pancakes. On my first one it was to small so it was for Izzy and it was luckilie a good size for her. Dad and mine were to thick but luckilie just enough because they were bigger than usuall so we had one, instead of a few. There was no more mix aswell so it turned out well. Then we did the icing on the cake with sprinkles aswell. Then Dad had to do something which was handy because then we could set everything up for him. When he got back Izzy and I did a happy birthday surprise and the opening of the presents began. When he was done we got ready for fishing then we were off ,we went to a beach it was about an hour away. Before we got there we got  long gummy worms. On the path we had to walk a bit so we tried finding a place where we could drive down. Because we had a lot to take. We went down a road area for a while then we came to a end. We had to go back and we found a different area but when we got there it was to windy and cold for fishing. So we drove looking for a sheltered place to cook our food because we brought stuff to cook. Unfortunatley we couldn't find any where to cook that was sheltered. So we drove home and had BK for dinner because by that time it was to late. Then it was bed time.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the coment section below.

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Gluten Tag Leo,
    It’s always great reading your wee stories on your blog. Thanks again for sharing them with us! It sounds like a great birthday. Do you think you will have another go at making pancakes? I hope you get another trip to the beach and can find some shelter to cook your lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola,
      Thank you, one day I defnatlety will make pancakes again. hope fully, it was actually for dinner though.

      Delete