Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Oma and Opa's day 2

Ciao viewers, not to long ago I went to my grandparents this is day 2 of being at my grandparents. On day 2 I saw my friend harrison, first we played on the X box for a bit. Then we played minecraft for a bit, then we played Roblox, we were first playing different games then I asked him what game he was playing, when he told me I joined him in his game. It was a new game for me, we played that for a bit then we played another game I haven't played before. We played that for a while and then Harrison played another game for a bit but I kept playing the other game. For lunch Harisson had a sandwhich I can't remember what he had but I had a banana sandwhich. We both had chips and we also had crackers to share. Then we played a game on Poki while leaving Roblox going, we were playing 2 player games on Poki. Then we played roblox again then we left it going and went outside for a bit. Then Harrison left and then Opa played Roblox for a bit with me. Then Opa and I played Mini Golf for a while then Auntey and Grady came, and they played Mini golf with us for a bit. Then we played pictonary it was really funny, then Auntey and Grady got us Fish'n'chips for dinner. We played Mini golf again and then Auntey and Grady had to leave. Opa and I decided to finish that level and do a bit of another one. Then we played Roblox for a bit and then it was Bed time for me.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed my blog, please leave feed back in the comment section below.
Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Another day spent playing games and eating-you have the best holidays ever Leo!
    It's great that you get to spend so much time with your grand parents.
    Do they live near you or do you have to travel a distance to visit them?.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do have awesome holidays. It is nice but I miss them still sometimes. They live about half an hour drive to their house. have the best week ever.

      Delete