Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

your, you're

 Ciao viewer, during lock down we have had a lot of different activiteys that we can do. There were 2 main folders I used that was maths activiteys and litracey activiteys. This one was a litracey activitey, it is practicing when to use each word at the right time the two words one was your and you're. There are three different litracey activiteys like this one where you practice when to use the correct word at the correct time. As you can see the firs two were done for me to show me what to do. When I was doing instead of saying your and you're, I changed you're to you are so that would make it easier.

Thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Well done Leo.Just remember to use a capital letter at the beginning :)

    We do have some tricky words that we need to remember how to spell and figure out the right place to use them.

    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete