Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

E.O.T.C the most fun week of school a year!!!!

 Ciao readers,

Today I will be talking about E.O.T.C, E.O.T.C stands for education outside the classroom. We have been in different groups because they can't fit us all on one bus. We also don't want to wait for everyone so we can have a turn.First we did adrenaline forest and spencer park that was on thursday last week which was fun. Then we did mega air and top team, then botanical gardens amazing race to magret mahay, then Phat sk8 at selwyn, and lastly surfing and fish'n'chips. My favourite part was surfing and fish'n'chips my second favourite was roler skating and 3rd was the amazing race. 

Something I learnt was how to surf and how to roller S8 when doing I felt happy and really excited.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your busy 5 days with us Leo.
    I had a BLAST roller skating.I took my blades and was allowed to join the kids on the court.It was nice to skate on a smooth surface.
    Did you manage to stand upright on the surf board for a long time?.
    Have a great last week of school for 2021 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome,
      you were are a really good roller skater. No I couldn't stand up for long like 2 seconds at a time. Have a great holiday bye.

      Delete