Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Take time to kōrero

Ciao viewers, 

Since it is mental health awareness week we have done something about taking time to kōrero (talk). We have made a poster about how you can catch up with someone you haven't seen for a while. I have come up with 15 ways I can catch up with someone I haven't seen for a while. I have also done a picture of me catching up with someone (that's not me though that's a picture off google). It is important to take time to kōrero for your mental health so we feel well. Remember to take time to kōrero.

I hope you enjoyed mt blog post thank you for reading, please leave feed back in the comment section below.
   Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Leo,
    Thanks for sharing al of your ideas with us! This is a great list. I hope you have had a chance to take time to kōrero with someone you haven't spoken to in a while these holidays.
    Have a great rest of the break!
    Whaea Miki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola,
      you welcome, I have you too.

      Delete