Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

What's My Number .3

 Ciao viewers, this is the challenge What's My Number 3. Incase you missed the other two we have had a lot of different activity's we could do during lockdown. There were 3 What's My Number, during lock down we have done video calls with our school and on every class site they have different work you can do. 

 Once again it basically tells you the answer, I didn't think it would be the same as the last one were it just tells you the answer. But this one was even easier, at least it was still fun doing the rest until I got to the last one. I figured it out on the second to last one at least, once again I crossed them all out until I got to the last one, then I went really, again.
Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed my blog, please leave feed back in the comment section below.
 Ciao.
 

2 comments:

  1. Another great post Leo.I managed to get onto a couple of Zoom meetings during lock down.I also went into school early to be one of the adults in the class bubble.
    Are you pleased to be back at school full time?.

    ReplyDelete