Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Where, wear, were and we're

Ciao viewers, this is another commonly confused words activitey, this time it is where, wear, were and we're. During lock down we had so many activiteys to do I did this one afte lock down though. There are three different ones just like this one. I have already blog posted one so you can check that one out. during lock down we had video calls with our class to keep in touch and do like a quick video class. For this activitey we have to write down the correct one in each one. There are four done for me so I lets me know what to do.
Thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section bellow
Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your learning with us Leo.
    Just remember that when we start a sentence it needs to have a capital letter.
    I am looking forward to checking out more of your posts,there are lots :)

    ReplyDelete