Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Maze

 Ciao viewers, we have had a lot of different activiteys to do while lock down, I did this after lock down though. I really like mazes, I do it with my hand first then I do it once I know the path so it dosen't look like I messed up at all. While I was doing it was nearly time for morning tea, just before I finished the bell rang. I asked the teacher if I could finish quickly before morning tea eat. It was a bit tricky on the computer because I had to different lines.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.

Ciao

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job Leo.I like the idea of trying it first-having a practise run as some would say.
    It looks good.Well done.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you explain what your blog post is about! I hope you enjoyed completing this task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Leo I like the way you use a black line it shows the way to the end I wonder did you draw the maze or you found it on google anways I hope you have a great day bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leo, Good job on the maze, I love doing mazes. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to your next post Leo.
    Have a wonderful weekend with your family :)

    ReplyDelete