Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

My birthday

 Ciao viewers, last Monday it was my birthday, on my birthday in the morning it was a normal morning. When me and my Sister were playing outside, we had to stay out side because Mum and Dad were getting the front room ready secretly. It was a bit tricky to keep Izzy outside but, Mum and Dad pulled it of. We also had KFC sandwhichs fo lunch. When we came in it was decorated and there were even more balloons. There were also presents on the table, I got 5 reading books, Buncha Balloons, one of those poles that you stick in the ground then you hit a ball around with a bat and an eletric guitar. Dad and Mum made an amazing cake, it was the best cake I have ever had, then we all played out side again, we also had KFC for dinner. We were going to have a fire pit with marshmalllow and a bananas with chocolate chips, but the weather was a bit to windy so it wouldn't be safe, but we will have one soon. Since Izzy and my birthday were in lock down, we will be going to Willow bank  in the weekend with my Auntey and two Cousines and Mum and Dad of course.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed my blog, please leave feed back in the comment section below.

Ciao









4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Leo.....another magical birthday in lock down.Your parents have put in a huge effort...look at all the balloons and decorations.
    It sounds like you are going to have a fun time when lock down is over.
    Have you been to Willowbank before?.
    I went and really enjoyed the time we spent there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,
      ya it was magical, they did some balloons were from Izzy's birthday but there were a lot of call decoration. Yep I can't wait, yes I have been to Willow bank before but not for a long time. What does belated mean please?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Leo,
    Thanks for sharing a recap from your birthday! It sounds like your family definitely knows how to throw a lockdown party. It's lucky we were back in level 3 and you were able to get KFC as a treat! A double treat in fact!
    Looks like a delicious cake too, YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora leo
    I hope your birthday was great and i like your cake it looks delicious and yummy and i hope you like your presents.

    ReplyDelete