Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Magic square.

 Ciao viewers, during lock down we have had a lot of activitey's to do, I did this one after lock down though. On this one we had to do a magic square challenge. We had to write numbers each way and each way had to add up to 15 and you can't put in 0 or more than 9. You also have to use each number once and each square has a number all ready there. I could of finished quickily but I decided to try and make them the same so it took a bit longer.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.

 Ciao. 

2 comments:

  1. If each row needs to add to 15 Leo I think you need to re-check both boxes.
    Maybe we could catch up at school and we can go through this activity together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata mārie Leo,
    You may want to check your answers. Like Mrs Cassidy said, each line/row needs to add up to 15. Have another go!

    ReplyDelete