Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

My Sister Izzy's birthday

 Ciao viewers, last Tuesday it was my Sisters birthday, on Izzy's birthday, I had to keep Izzy in our bedroom for a while so Mum and Dad could get the front room ready. Izzy did end up going into the lounge a bit to soon, but luckily Mum and Dad got a call from Grandma and Grandad, so they weren't actually getting ready. So then we did the call, then I had to keep Izzy in the bedroom again. Mum gave Izzy her phone to make it easier to keep her out of the lounge. When the lounge was ready we covered Izzy's, eyes and took her in the lounge. There were decorations on the wall, on a table that had all of Izzy's toys on it, and there were lots of balloons and long strips of colored peices of paper everywhere.

 Some of her presents she got were three books, 2 were coloring in books, and 1 was a reading book, the reading book was about an otter in space counting numbers. She also got a Peppa Pig light that you can put in this thing that holds it, and then its front turns into a night light. Also a Tap Tap game where there are woodon peices with small holes in them, so you can hammer nails on to a board and you can make a picture.

 Then we had a really good home made tiger cake, it was Dad who made the amazing cake. Then Mum and Dad went outside to have a coffee, and then we all went outside and played with some silly string. We got some of the long strips of colored peices of paper, then put them on two garden stakes. We waved the garden stakes around like we were ribbon dancing, then we had to clean up most of the silly string.

 Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feedback in the comment section bellow.  
 Ciao.







5 comments:

  1. Good evening Leo.
    Happy belated birthday to Izzy.
    It sounds like she had a wonderful day.Books are a great present to give.They come in handy for wet days and for quality time together.
    Did you take photos of the day and what flavour was the cake?.
    Well done to your dad for baking one.My husband would just buy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening Mrs Cassidy,
      Yep she did, books are great, also if it was to hot out side. Yes and it was vanilla flavor. He is good at baking funny.

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Leo, it is Tongan language week and I am practising my greeting.
    I know what it is like to keep some one away from your plans. Have you helped her with the game she got? I am assuming she is quite a bit younger than you? I love making special cakes and that sounds like a good one.
    I loved your writing. It will be a special memory of lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Leo's dad-that cake looks PURRfect! Well done :)

    Thank you for adding photos Leo.It really looks like it was a wonderful and memorable time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday! Even if it was in lockdown. I had to have my birthday in lockdown too, maybe I should have joined bubbles with you! Thanks for sharing your story with us and for adding photos too. It's almost like we were there!

    ReplyDelete