Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Whats my number challenge home learning.

 Ciao viewers, during Covid-19 lock down we have been doing a bunch of different activities and doing calls with the school. It has been really fun in lock down cause you don't have to do as much work as normal. When you do do some work you get to choose what type of work you can do. 

 Anyway lets get back to the work that I've done. So we had a few clues, 6 to be exact. It was fun. I crossed all of the numbers off then I got rid of all the lines off and put in the answer. If you like you try not look at the answer and do it yourself. It was fun, I hope you agree.
 Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.
Ciao
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Leo.
    You are lucky to have a teacher that goes to so much effort for you to have technology work to complete.
    Thank for letting us know that you had written the answer so if we wanted to do the puzzle,we could without cheating.

    ReplyDelete