Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Baking.

Ciao viewers, in the holidays I did baking, we baked flower shaped cookies. Dad helped us bake the cookies but it was mostly Izzy and I. When we were cutting the flower shaped cookies out Izzy, mum and I had different size flower cutters. Izzy and I were flying through them, and dad was flattening all the dough out for us, and dad was waiting for his turn at the end.


We baked four batches, they were also chocolate chip cookies in them. Izzy, mum, dad and I were icing the cookies but it was mostly Izzy and I. There was red, yellow, blue and pink icing, Izzy was the one that used most of the pink. We all sat on the lounge floor on a What Now mat in a circle, with 4 bowls of icing and a tray of decorations on it. Izzy had a tray with cookies on it to decorate and I had a tray with cookies to decorate as well.


In my opinion I think they were better with the icing on them. We had chocolate chips and decorations, I made some with half of it one colour and the other half another colour. I also made some with all 4 colours and some with it all mixed. I did one with 'L' on it, one with 'e' on it and one with 'o' on it. It was really fun decorating the cookies and fun to get artsy. Without the icing on it they tasted like popcorn to me, but I think its because all the butter reminds of popcorn and butter.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, please leave feedback.

2 comments:

  1. MMMMM Leo-I have just ONE question for you.You say that they tasted better with icing on them.I think to REALLY find out the answer to that is....WHERE'S MINE!.We can ONLY REALLY know once I taste them if your answer is true.

    It's great that you and your family get together to make cool memories.I used to LOVE baking with my mum.My favourite part was licking the spoon and bowls.We'd eat the leftover that wouldn't fit into the baking dishes.

    Who got to do the cleaning up?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me laugh. Sorry we don't have any more. We all like getting together. My Mum and Dad not licking the spoon though no one did that because it had egg in it so we couldn't really do that because it is raw.

      Delete