Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Oma and Opas Day three

Hi viewers, last Monday I went to my Oma and Opas house, this is day three of being at Oma and Opas. In the morning I got up and watched Netflix, after watching Netflix I played Roblox. When my Oma got up she made me eggs on toast for breakfast, after breakfast Oma and I played cards for a bit. Then Oma and I played an interactive on Netflix. Then Opa woke up and we played a cartoon car racing game, we played a few different maps. 

Then we all went outside, and Opa and I made two wooden swords. We made two, one for me and one for Opa. I went inside for a bit to get a drink and also because it was hot. When I went back outside my sword looked like it had an upgrade. I asked Opa what happened and he said that it broke. So he took his apart and made my one cooler since it broke, the sword was really heavy though.

Then we all went in the lounge and played the cartoon car racing game again. We played on the map where you can do anything like go up ramps, threw cannons, you can go around a loopty loop, you can also do tracks and get trophies that are in places like above the ramps. 

Then Aunty and Grady came over and played the car game with us for a bit. Then we had fish'n chips that Aunty and Grady bought for us, I didn't eat much for dinner though. After dinner I read a believe it or not book for a bit. Then Aunty, Grady, Oma and I watched the movie The princess new groove and we had vanilla ice cream while watching the movie. 

When the movie finished Aunty and Grady had to leave, so we waved goodbye, then Opa and I played Roblox. While Opa and I were playing roblox, Oma had to leave for church. Me and Opa waved goodbye to Oma, then Opa and I played some more Roblox and then I went to bed.

 Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, please leave feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment