Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Oma and Opas (Grandmother and Grandfather) Day one

 Hi viewers, last monday at ten in the morning I went to my Oma and Opas (Grandmother and Grandfather). On day one I and my Opa (Grandfather), went to the shop before we went to their house. We got marshmallows and lollies at the shop, we used the marshmallows for hot chocolates, we didn't eat the lollies though. We also got things for a homemade pizza and we got other things that I can't remember as well.

 Then we went to their house and I said hi to my Oma (Grandmother). After I said hi to my Oma I played Need for speed with Opa. I got a really high score that Opa couldn't get to. Then Grady came over and played with us, he couldn't reach my score either.

 Then my Aunty came and we all hung out together in the lounge. Me, Opa and Grady but mostly Me and Grady played another racing game, but this time it was a cartoon game. Oma and Aunty didn't want to play but they still hung out with us in the lounge. Aunty asked Me and Grady riddles and we asked her some. The game was a little like Mario kart, just you couldn't change your characters, and there were different tracks. 

 In the game I and Grady were just trying to get car part boxes, so I can get new cars. I got all of them on the tracks. After looking for the car part boxes we went on a timing track just for fun. We were trying to beat our score and trying to get the best score. I ended up getting the best score.

 Then we went on to an area were we could do what we wanted. There were trophies and car part boxes. I was trying to get the car part boxes and Grady was playing around and trying to get the boxes and trophies.

After playing the games, Aunty and Grady had to leave so we waved goodbye. Then Opa started making us home made pizzas for dinner. I didn't feel that hungry so I didn't eat much.

Then I and Opa went to the computer room to play games. We played a bit of Roblox, then Oma went to bed then shortly after I went to bed.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, please leave feedback. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Leo for a wonderful insight into one of the fun things you have been doing,over these holidays.
    It sounds like you all had a wonderful, family time together.
    Where do your Oma and Opa live?.
    What ingredients were on your pizza?.
    I love ham and pineapple pizza toppings with cheese.

    I hope you continue to have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, it's just me when I go to my grandparents not my Mum, Dad and Sister FYI.
      My Oma and Opa live in Kaipoi.
      Sorry I can't remember the ingredients on the pizza.
      Thanks I hope you do to.

      Delete