Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Oma and Opas Day four

Hi viewers, this is day four of being at my Oma and Opas house, this is the last day of being at there house and I left there's at ten in the morning, I hope you enjoy. In the morning I got up and then I watched tv, then I played Roblox for a bit. Today it was my Omas birthday so we all had a bit of a sleep in. Then Oma got up and we played cards, we played last card


, snap and muggins. When Opa got up we all played cards together for a bit then it was time for me to go home.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed, please leave feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Leo for sharing your special times with your family.
    I LOVED going to Kaka Point to spend time with my nana and grandad.They lived within walking distance of the beach.The view from the house was filled with the ocean.

    Where do your Oma and Opa live?.

    ReplyDelete