Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Going out

Bula vinaka viewers, on Sunday Mum, Dad, Izzy and I went for drive to pick up a couple things off Facebook or Trade me. Then we went to a park, there were so many ducks, seagulls and swans. It was really windy at the park and the wind wasn't warm it was really cold. We brought a bouncy ball and a boomerang but it was way to windy at the park for that. Izzy and I just played on the playground for a bit, then we drove to the Warehouse.

When we went to the Warehouse Izzy and I got one toy each. I got a cyan fidget cube and Izzy got a unicorn piano. The piano has different modes on it like songs, piano, animal sounds and more. We also went for socks for Dad, Mum and I. My Dad tried to get fire extinguisher for a teaching thing. Because he teaches people how to  use thing carefully and porpalley, like how to use a fire extinguisher or harness and more things. But they didn't have any fire extinguisher so we went to Mitre ten, for fire extinguishers. Dad just popped in and out to grab them, then we went home.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, please leave feedback tofa.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a very busy weekend Leo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this was one day, we go out to get things quiet a bit.

      Delete