Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Basketball

Basketball

   Bula viewers, last Friday I played basketball, we were versing a really good team. Miss Scot was giving me a ride to basketball, I forgot my basketball uniform so I had to run home then to school. I was nearly late Miss Scot was halfway to her car, but luckily I got their just in time. The other team won, it was a close game, unfortunately I can't remember the score though. I think I did a lot better than usual during the game and during training. When we did training we did right layups, usually Im not good on the right side which is weird because I use my right hand, but this time I got them all in I didn't miss a single shot. I was on for the whole second half, I think I did good, I think I got a goal. We were tied for most of the game, I think we all did really well though. 

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feedback in the comment section.

Moss.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great basketball game! Your team will have been glad you made it back to school in time so you could shoot all of those hoops. Nice!

    ReplyDelete