Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Rm 12, Rm 11, Rm 10, Rm 9 and Rm 8 singing.

 Bula viewers, every day after lunch eat Rm 12, Rm 11, Rm 10, Rm 9 and Rm 8 do singing, Rm 9 is my class. We do 4 songs each day, the teachers chooses one student from there class to choose a song from a slide show. Everyone is so posed to be quiet except for when there singing or the person who's choosing the song, but usually there's lots of people talking when there not supposed to be. Today it wasn't my turn because I have already had a turn this term, when it was my turn I chose We will rock you. Today the songs that were chosen were We will rock you, Eye of the tiger, Happy and safe and Arcade, out of the four songs my favourite is We will rock you.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feedback in the comment section.

 Moce.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard the classes singing Leo and you are all pretty good.
    I know We Will Rock You,Queen sings it.
    I have decided that I CANNOT sing because I was in class one day,with Mrs Thorp and heard her sing-SHE IS GOOD!
    Thinking about it I CAN SING-especially when there is more noise that's louder than my voice-I SOUND GOOD!

    ReplyDelete