Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

My glue idea

Bula viewers, in my opinion I think that they should start making a glue recycling company. Because every time someone uses a glue stick they throw it in the bin. Then it wastes so much plastic and ruins the environment. When your done with the glue bit in the middle, you can give in glue stick holders and they will put another glue thing in. Then no one will have to throw the plastic in the bin. I also think they should make it for free so it entices people to do it, that's one way we can do it.

Or we could make it so people can buy the glue thing that goes in the middle and make it either cheaper than a normal glue stick, to entice people to buy the glue things. Or it could be the same price because it's like just getting another glue stick but without wasting any plastic. That's my other way of making so no one has to throw there glue stick plastic in the bin.

I think that we should start looking after the planet a bit more because some people aren't looking after the planet that well. One day the planet will die and so will everything on it, so I hope the planet won't die any time soon. We can still save the world so let's work together and try to save it.

Thank you for reading viewers I hope you enjoyed it please leave feedback Moce.

No comments:

Post a Comment