Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Brooklyn's Birthday party.

 Ciao viewers, 

Last Saturday it was my sister's friend Brooklyn's birthday her birthday was a pony party. Everyone there that wanted too could ride a pony even I got to ride a pony. It was my very first time riding a pony, it felt weird but it was a lot less bumpy then I thought it would be like. There were also a lot of different animal their were: Pigs, Piglets, Chickens, Cows, Bunnys, Hamsters, Goats, Elpacas, a Donkey, Ponys and Sheeps. There were even albino animals, the piglets fell asleep. I even got to hold a hamster it kept triening to get out, I got to chose the hamster that I held. The cake was a strawbery sponge cake it smelt dilicious and it was dilicious.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed please leave feed back in the comment section below. 

Ciao.







1 comment:

  1. Now THIS is a party that I would LOVE to have for myself Leo.I LOVE horses.Ponies are just miniature horses-not really but the are just as special to me.
    Does the hamster have a name?.

    ReplyDelete