Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Moose burst into classroom.

 Ciao viewers,

Today I am going to tell you about a moose in Canada. There was a moose that broke into the class room it burst through the window. We had a document that we had to answer question on. We had recall question and thinking questions. We also had a ten word summary where we had to do the ten most important words. The link for the site is here.

Moose bursts

into school

classroom



Recall questions


1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?

A    The Moose 

2. What was the key event from the news article?

A    The moose burst into the classroom

3. Where did this event take place?

A       A school in Saskatchewan, Canada

4. When did this event take place?

A         November 10, 2021

 

 

Thinking questions

1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?

A      N/A

2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article?

A       In a public school in Canada a

dazed moose burst through

the window as everyone was getting

ready for class and everyone got out safely.

3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place?

A   Canada has the longest coastline in the world. 

There are millions of lakes in Canada. Canada has the most lakes in the world.

 The world's oldest known rocks can be found here. 

They have a version of the Dead Sea. 

 

4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future?

A The moose will get transported the moose in the wild

5. Explain in your own words why this event took place.?

A Because maybe there were lots of lights inside.

10 word summary     Moose Canada burst public Saskatchewan

classroom november 10 2021 tranquilised


Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.

Ciao.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leo it's Nijesh, I remember you doing your Kiwi Kids Article when you were near me. I was wondering that if the moose will come back? I wonder if some of the students were trying to hide from the moose and they were scared of them. I wish I was in canda so I can see the moose coming in the class room Anyways I hope you have a great day bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nijesh,
      Yah,it is always fun sitting near you.
      I'm not sure, maybe it might come back. Well all the students had to get out of the classroom as fast as they could. That would be really cool watching a moose come in the classroom.

      Delete
  2. WOW Leo...a mousse bursting into a classroom-what fascinating news-
    DO you know what flavour it was (fingers crossed it's chocolate-my favourite) and do you know if it set properly?.
    The reason I ask is,I don't like eating runny mousse,it makes it too hard to get on the spoon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it would be so cool, if you click on where it says a moose burst into the class room you can see it and the moose. Sorry I don't understand the second questions. It is a good reason.

      Delete