Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

What I did in the last few day's

At My Oma's and Opa's house my friend Harrison came over. We had a Nerf war, it was Harrison and I vs Oma, both team's had there own base and the other team can't go into your base. If you get hit you have to wait 5 seconds and the other team can go into your base for 5 seconds. But you can shoot into they're base threw a open door or open window, you can't open the doors to they're base either. We ended up changing to play Nerf tag, so we had to tag the other player's by shooting them with the Nerf guns, you can not team up with anyone either. We also played connect 4 shot, Oma was the back board and I won both rounds. After Harrison left My Dad came and he came with one of his friends, since I have a laser strike set we played laser strike, we also played the connect 4 shot game.

No comments:

Post a Comment