Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

I had a sleep over at my friends house. It was his birthday party.

I went to my friend Harrison's house, I was the first one there. There were 5 people there including me. There was Harrison, Finley, Leo.p, Jakob and I. We all slept in the lounge, we also played chubby bunny it was hard to make sure no marsh mallow's came out of your mouth, because it was funny when people said chubby bunny. In chubby bunny you have to put marshmallow's in our mouth, you can't eat any marsh mallows or your out, you have to make sure no marsh mallow's fall out of your mouth, once you put the marsh mallow in your mouth, when you put the marshmallow in your mouth you have to say chubby bunny with no marshmallow's coming out and who ever has the most in there mouth wins I came second Leo.p beat me in the game. I played on the X-box and PlayStation I played Roblox and mine craft. Some of us played hide and seek tag, when it was starting to get dark it was kind of scary since you didn't now were the taggers were. At night we told scary stories we had to stop telling, scary story's because Jakob was getting scared. We also watched the sonic movie and the dragon ball z movie, I didn't like it though I liked sonic a lot better. Harrison''s cake was a Charmander cake it was delicious. Harrison's little sister Meila new more about Pokemon then I did because Harrison had a stuffed Piplio toy and Meila new what the Pokemon was called and I didn't. For breakfast we had pancakes and we also had popcorn for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment