Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

I had another sleepover with my friend Samantha.

On Sunday I had an other sleepover with my friend Samantha. We made a fort, Samantha and I watched Netflix in the fort on Samantha's I pad. Oma, Samantha and I moved my bed matres under the fort, but we only moved the matres halfway. Opa came in and we moved the matres the rest of the way under the fort. Samantha and I slept in the lounge, we both told some scary stories, on the last scary storey Samantha told a funny storey. We both played roblox, we mostly played tower of hell, we played other games as well, I can't remember the other games. We both wanted to play mine craft but on mine craft it wouldn't let us join each other. Samantha and I made slime, we split the slime in half, we both made them different colours. Samantha made a golden coloured slime, but Samantha added blue food colouring and made hers a bit more green. I made my slime green, we also added glitter and I added the same glitter as Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment