Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

The land of mystery part (3) Stuart's diary

 Ciao viewers,

I am going to be telling you part (3) of my amazing story, The Land Of Mystery. If you haven't read part 1 or 2 read them first so I hope you enjoy and lets get into it. So I have just realised I forgot to wirte that it is a diary just so you know now, so I just added it to the title's.

Stuart had set a alarm clock for 11:45 so he had enough time to get to flower park before everyone else. When his alarm went off he got up wondering "what's happening?" then finally reallised, "I've got to get to the park". "Opps I have to be quiet don't want to wake Mum and Dad up."Ahh I have to turn my alarm off." "Whoops I have to be quiet." So I went to my window and climbed down and made it to the park to meet all of those people. By the time he got the it was 11:50 so there weren't many people there in fact there was only one person there, and "not to be mean or any thing but he is kind of a creepy person". So it was only me and him for a while then my friends got here. I just said "Yay your here" finally it's not just me and him here any more. 

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed it, please leave feed back in the comment section below.

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting story Leo.
    I am curious as to how high up the window was that Stuart needed to climb out of was.
    Couldn't he just of jumped out?.
    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete