Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Basketball

 Hi viewers, last week in basketball we were playing a good team. We won are basketball game, it was a close game, the score was 26 to 28. The basketball game was good, it was challenging but not to challenging. I think our we needed to work on calling for who they were marking. We did good marking just not saying who we were marking, so people were marking different people at different times. I got a ride with Mrs Scott so I went early to the games. Ours was the last game so I got to stay for all the basketball games, so I just played outside on the basketball court and on the playground until our game.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy, please leave feedback.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like it was a good game Leo.
    I like that you could see where your team needs to improve on their work.
    It's nice and very kind of Miss Scott to take you to and from the games.

    Do you play basketball as a weekend sport?.
    I used to play netball on Saturdays but I missed my mum too much so I gave it up.

    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete