Pages

Friday, June 4, 2021

We went to Spring mead park.

 Hi viewers,

My Mum, Sister and I went to the park. On the way there we got a bit lost but we found our way to the park, we found a small alley way and went through there. When we got there we figured out that, that park had so many butter fly's, it was so cool there were hundreds of butter fly's there, it was awesome. I climbed a lot of different trees, in one of the trees there were quiet a few bird nests there. We brought 2 balls one was a hand ball and one was a soccer ball. There was one small playground, it was too small for me but I could still  just go on it, I only went on it too play with my sister. There was long flying fox but it was a bit slower than most flying fox's, but it was still very fun. There were a lot of leafs on the ground next to the flying fox, it was fun grabbing bunches of leafs then throwing them in the air, they looked cool blowing through the air. Thank you readers for reading my blog, please let me know what part sounded the most fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Leo.
    I LOVE going to the park.It's nice just sitting on the swing and swinging away the day.I beat your sister enjoyed you playing with her.She is such a cutie and you are such an amazing big brother to her.

    It sounds like the park you went to was very beautiful.Did you have to drive in the car to the park or is it within walking distance from your place?.

    The best part of your day would have to be throwing the leaves in the air.I love watching them dance back down to the ground.

    ReplyDelete