Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

reading authors purpose

 Hi viewers,

we had to answer questions about the book like why do you recon the author rote the book and who do you recon it is for. All the answer that I did are down here. Here is the link for the book here here are 2 pictures from the book.

Leo

1. Write a paragraph explaining why you think the author wrote this story.

Think about:

-Important decisions the characters made.

-Who the book is written for

-What someone might learn or understand from reading it.


The book that I have been reading is Badge of Honor’. The main characters are Tomasi and Issac who have been chosen as school captains. Miss Latu doesn’t know that Tomasi gets into fights but Isaac knows that Tomasi gets into fights after school and Isaac doesn't think that Tomasi should be a school captain. Tomasi needs to make a decision whether or not he should tell Miss Latu. The problem is that Tomasi and Isaac are friends. 


Issac decides not to tell Mrs Latu that Tomasi fights after school so I think that this makes Issac just as guilty as Tomasi. 


I think that this book is a bit more for smaller kids so that when they get older they don’t get into fights after school.


Fighting is bad so they should NOT do fights ever unless you have karate and you should tell on those in this case bye.



Thanks for reading what was your favorite.

6 comments:

  1. Great post Leo.
    You put some thought into your answers and I agree with them.

    I am sure that when you do karate they teach you to use it only for serious issues.You don't use it for fun.It's almost like having a weapon but instead you use your body.

    What books do you enjoy reading?.
    I like reading books about the Kaimanawa wild horses.Kelly Wilson is the author and she,along with her sisters try and save as many wild horses as they can from the muster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Cassidy,
      I think they do don't they, it is like that isn't it. I enjoy reading mine craft diary books. Those books seem cool too, Bye have a good week.

      Delete
  2. Hello Leo.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    Well done also for the HUGE effort you put in at Cross Country.Not only did you run your race but you also supported many of the other children for theirs.Thank you

    A big THANK YOU from me too for your help with painting the shoe shelves.Without you and the others it would of taken me ages.

    Have a super holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leo.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Leo.
    Thanks for doing road patrol today.

    I am looking forward to seeing what new learning you have been doing in class.

    ReplyDelete