Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

Pigeon impossible writing

 Hi viewers,

We had to watch a video and and do something like it like the ending or change it a bit or a recount from a different point of view.

Pigeon impossible 


I am agent Walter Becket. I am trying to get the briefcase I finally got it!! Whoops My bagel is so good but this pigeon kept bugging me here take some no not all of it oh know he fell in my briefcase dont press that button no ahh run for your life!!! Oh don’t worry!!!! There was a pig that ended up eating the bagel. I don’t know where the pig came from but it was hungry.

Bye thank for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing dragged me in Walter Becket.
    This is Secret Agent Mrs Cassidy reporting for duty.I am here to disclose some information about your post.
    I like the use of the punctuation and the way you wrote.I like the words that were written in different style.It gave me a feeling of being in the story and listening to the people talk.
    Your final mission-should you accept it,it to tell nobody that I visited your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,
    funny thanks. I accept the challenge.

    ReplyDelete