Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

1st January 2021 Queenstown

We drove to Queenstown these holidays. We had a few stops on the way, we stopped at a viewing point that we can see Mt Cook. I took a photo of Mt Cook on my camera it has a big lake in front of it. When we go to Queenstown we stayed at Alpine Lodge for a few night's.

 When we were at Queenstown we went a few restraunts and Time Tipper. Time Tipper is a area that you need to go under water to get to it, you go down steps to get to it. you watch a movie under water that takes you back in time 90 million years ago. you get to see how the lake got there, after we got to see lots of fish.

I really liked it all, it was heaps of fun my favorite part was the time tipper my favorite part of the time tipper was seeing all the fish in the end bye now.


4 comments:

  1. Hey leo, I like what you are going to do. I am also going to Queenstown. I hope we meet up sometime over there. What did you get for christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yavnit thanks,
      but I have already gone so we won't be able to see each other.

      Delete
  2. Hello Leo.
    Your holidays always sound like an adventure to me.I enjoy reading and looking at your post.
    It's like I'm going on the trip with you....it's just less expensive for me.
    I went to Queenstown may years ago.I think we might have even stayed in the same place as you and your family.
    I am curious as to how you managed to breathe while you were under the water.Did you all need to wear a scuba out fit?.
    I have also tried clicking on your photos but am unable to view them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Cassidy,
      thanks for commenting, it's cool how we might have stayed in the same place. When we went under water we went down stairs it was like going in a room but under water so we could breathe, it is weird how you can't see the picture's because I can.

      Delete