Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

We went fishing.

 Me my Mum, Dad and Sister went fishing at the beach. We had to keep moving back because the tide kept coming up. Me and my sister kept digging to the water under the ground. We also played with the bow and arrows. Me and my Dad made the bow and arrow in the garage, with garden stakes we also drew with the arrow's in the sand the arrow's weren't sharp. There were like these little pool's in the sand that me and my sister went in, then I had to go to my Oma and Opa's. My Mum and Dad and my Sister stayed for a bit, all the water would end up to the end of the beach so water would have covered the whole beach.

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Leo.
    I would love to know what beach you went to.We used to go fishing at the wharf at Lyttelton.I never caught anything but I thoroughly enjoyed just sitting and waiting for the fish to bite.

    I also remember making home made bow and arrows with my older brother.We'd break off branches and use string to make the piece that you shoot the arrow with.

    Where do your Oma and Opa live?.My nana and grandad lived at Kaka Point.

    It's hard to believe that school will be starting soon.Are you looking forward to going back?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Mrs Cassidy,
      I can't remember which beach it was on sorry, I also used to go to Lyttelton wharf as well We did catch a few things though.It is fun waiting for the fish. That sounds like a lot of fun. My Oma and Opa live in Kaipoi. Yes it Has gone so fast.

      Delete