Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

On the weekend I went fishing.

On the weekend my Mum, Dad, Sister and I went fishing twice. We caught a lot of little fish and one big fish, we got a few bites from big fish but they got away there was one massive one that would of puled me over but it got away. We were excited when we got that big fish because we thought that we would be eating it. But we shortly realized it was a bottom eater so that meant it ate disgusting thing, even other bigger sharks don't eat them so we shouldn't eat them. We went 2 different places at the first place we went to we made a bon fire, the big fish we got it was a carpet shark.

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts Leo.You and your family go on many wonderful and interesting adventures.I like that you include important information so that the reader knows exactly what you did and why.
    I used to LOVE going fishing with my mum and dad.I don't think I EVER caught a fish,just a cold🙂.
    What did you do with the bottom dweller once you realised that you couldn't eat it?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi leo,
    I wash i could go fishing but i can't!. I , like how you showed us how lots of fish instead of counting.
    Good bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marvin,
      why can't you go fishing? I am confused about the end part. Good bye.

      Delete