Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Kaikoura.

Hi viewers how's it going, I hope you enjoy my blog, My Mum, my Sister, my Dad, my friend Kalani, Kalani's Mum, Kalani's Sister and I went to Kaikoura. We went on Friday night it was a 2 hour and 30 minute drive, we stayed till Sunday  night we stayed in a motel. on the first night we had fancy pizza and the pizza was venison meat feast with  cross cut  chips and cheesy garlic ciabatta. We went to the beach Kalani and I played with the rocks. We went down the beach and went to a Kaikoura fair there were bouncy castles and bouncy castles obstacle causes archery and at archery you could either shoot or be the person that is shot at I liked being shot at more than shooting believe it or not. There was also this area were you can hit the other person off with like an inflatable stick and the person that stays on they verse the next person. There were slushy you can get for free they were yummy. Then we walked to new world then we walked to new world then we walked to the motel.

Kalani and I went to the play ground at the motel, we made 3 mountains like the mountains that we could see when we look outside and we also played tag with our new friends. Then we had ice creams then later on we had dinner and for dinner we had  on the second night we had sausages in pasta, then we watched some movies and when the babies were asleep we watched sonic the hedgehog we both didn't watch it all because we fell asleep before it finished. 

Then the next day we had fish n chips for lunch and some ice creams. we went fishing on the beach but we didn't catch anything because of the Kaikoura quakes made it so that there were lots of rock's in the water. we went to this area were there was a water area were it was cut of from the ocean Kalani and I went for a swim in.




















3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice trip great story lots of fun (OPA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leo it look,s like you had fun there i am looking for you to add more blog trip,s see you at school 😛😛

    ReplyDelete