Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

what I have been up to.

In the lock down I have been  up to a lot. I have been in the garage quite a bit. My dad and me made a fire pit for camping but we needed to use something to keep of the floor so we took apart a chair and we used the bit that is under the seat and scruded it in.

My dad and me used a hammer to break a play station bits flu everywhere it was super duper fun I saw a lot of the parts.

I took a part a PlayStation it took ages I got to see all the cool parts it was really fun.

I had a night time egg hunt mum and dad had a challenge to see who hid them better mum had green eggs dad had red eggs dad built a surprise it was a massive box house I could nearly stand up.


Mum Dad and I built a house out of Popsicle sticks  and wood and we used a glue gun and glued them together. We aren't finished yet we have to glue the roof on still.I have started making a frisbee out of popsicle sticks I used the glue gun to glue them together

8 comments:

  1. Hi Leo. Wow! It sounds like you have been busy and having so much fun dismantling and making things. Maybe you could pop a photo of your popsicle stick house on your blog when it is finished. I like how you explain what you have been doing by telling us how it makes you feel. Just remember to check you are using capital letters and full stops in the correct places. For example Mum and Dad are names so they should have capital letters. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Leo.You have been doing heaps with your family.I do hope the chair that you and dad used,wasn't one that mum was using at the kitchen table.
    When you were smashing the play station with a hammer,were you wearing protection on your head?.I know sometimes when you hit something,pieces can F L Y everyWHERE!.
    I would love to see photos of your creations.
    Have a great weekend.Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. No. ya goggles. yep. you too bye.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, not for average lockdown activities are they Leo! What fun. Your parents have been very creative entertaining you. It's really interesting looking inside an electrical appliance that you wouldn't normally see. What did you notice about the inside of your playstation? In the passed I have had students who have pulled apart things like old computers. Maybe I could try and hunt down some broken electrical appliances that we could explore when we go back to school? Your Easter egg hunt sounds really cool. Who ended up hiding the eggs the best, Mum or Dad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my Mum won it was so fun you are rite

      Delete
  4. Hi Leo, I can see now what you have been up to since the Lockdown. I have one question Leo. Do you like Easter egg hunting or not? Hope you have a nice lockdown.

    ReplyDelete