Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

My diving story

Related image
I'm going for a swim. I put on all my diving gear. This is so fun.
I found a lost city. “Oh my gosh!” It looked so cool.
I’m going in the haunted lost house. I found a broken door. I swam inside.
Wait -  treasure!!!!  I’m going to be rich. Wait……. it might be a trap like in the movies.
I need to swap the treasure with something. Ok let’s try this rock. Oh no it didn’t work!
Swim fast. AHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am lucky I survived. I’m going to swim to the surface and I’m going to buy a mansion.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leo.
    What a interesting story.I like the use of speech marks.I can picture in my head someone yelling.
    I do wonder why you yelled "AHHHHHHHH" for.Was there something chasing you?.
    I look forward to hearing from you.Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leo! Its Sonny from St bernadetts school.
    I like that you put that that you put a stone for a trick!.
    That reminds me of when I went on a boat ride.
    How about... you dont put toooo much Hs in it.
    Was that from poobel?.

    ReplyDelete